Senior Generalist -HRBP
· Drive pro-active recruiting and talent strategies, including but not limited to external partnerships, university relation strategies, and brand recognition initiatives for SCM
· Serve as business partner to assigned groups to align HR programs and initiatives with business objectives.
· Understand SCM Strategy and lead human resources initiatives related to organizational change ensuring that HR plans are aligned with business goals. Implement effective and robust change management and communication plans for all key stakeholders.
· Lead HR analytics to drive rigor on key HR metrics.
· Partner with leaders to assess talent needs. Champion talent acquisition; ensure that positions are filled quickly with the best talent, working closely with corporate staffing centers.
· Develop, execute and support comprehensive retention strategies, through progressive HR practices, competitive compensation and market analysis.
· Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton programs, ensuring quality of process and content alignment with the Eaton Business System.
· Develop and track key HR metrics in accordance with SCM Services key business objectives, identify actionable trends. Benchmark industry and local best practices.
· Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees working in different shifts. Effectively deploy development and application of policies, practices and programs that drive employee involvement and ownership. Provide leadership guidance and mentoring. Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change. Effectively deploy communication plans and utilize assessment tools (e.g. the employee survey) to determine organizational issues and action plans. Exemplify and lead Eaton values, philosophy and ethics.
· Ensure compliance of human resources activities with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
· Partner with local and remote peers including HR Business Partners , TAC , EU, HRS team and HR site leads to work collaboratively, share best practices, leverage projects and learnings, and drive consistency in programs, practices, and communications where appropriate.
· Foster a culture where ownership of health and safety is embraced by all employees.
· Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s ethics, goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement. Promote participation in Employee Engagement, Wellness and CSR Initiatives within the organization.
· Maintains employee connect through various channel as Serves as a “ Voice of the Employees”
· Deliver on other projects as assigned based on business needs.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources from an accredited educational institution
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills; ability to listen
- Strong Time Management and Prioritization Skills
- Passionate for working with people and their issues.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only