Consultant - BI
· Responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design Supply Chain Solutions for current and future operations.
· Should have good understanding of supply chain terminologies and understanding of data points for supply chain
· Contribute to the preparation solutions for the customers supply chain challenges through supply chain analysis, network design analysis, transportation and optimization analysis, shipment rating and rate analysis and root cause analysis and building and running simulation analysis.
· Manages multiple projects of small and medium size
· Conduct analysis and develop recommendations on various projects that involve complex cost/benefit tradeoffs, e.g. number, location, and sizing of production and distribution facilities
· Experience in deploying new tools and technologies to enable efficient deliveries like command center or global service control center.
· Experience in program management for delivering the global projects with timelines
· Should be an expert in MS Excel, power point etc. (Power BI awareness is added advantage)
· Responsible to acknowledge customer related queries/request to his/her respective activity with consultation of stakeholder and immediate manager.
· Responsible to maintain & follow project plan for monthly activities. Be a SPOC and driving the end to end analytics and reporting work.
· Provide training and ensure the work is sustained through data management.
· Involve in transition of new activities and prepare complete SOP as per ISO
· Ensure that Ad-hoc request by senior leaders are executed on time.
· Participation in business meetings and workshops to gain and implement the strategies
· Excellent communication skills written and verbal both.
· Support in Project Management and continuous improvement
· Run BPI to improve on existing Gaps and build sustainable solution
· Deep understanding and execution of financial metrics, business dynamics and implication on P&LUnderstand and translate impact of commodity wise project into reports.
Describe any specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative, managerial) that this position requires.
· Strong understanding and experience in SCM & deployment of tools
· Experience with multi-lingual data mining and information retrieval
· Hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypothesis and test them with careful experiments
· Strong data auditing, mapping, staging and mining that contribute to analytical methods
· Strong root cause analysis along with building methodology and algorithms
· Demonstrable understanding of Statistical modeling (Regression, Classification, Time-series forecasting) Machine Learning /Text Mining /Optimization /Visualization
· Experience with data analysis tools and enablers such as SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, Python, etc.
· Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· BE with 12-15 years of experience
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
· Experience in SCM data analysis / reporting (Inventory, Sales, Receipts, Invoicing, Purchase Order, MRP, Logistics, Surcharge, DMR, Supplier development/ performance, compliance, Global / Strategic Sourcing etc.)
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
· Break down of Data sets into meaningful interpretations
· Must have knowledge about SCM process
· Strong analytical, data modeling and quantitative analysis skills
· Proficient in Python and/or R
· Good personal and interactive communication skills
· Pragmatic and business-oriented approach to problem solving
· Self-directed and highly adaptable.
· Advance Data Management to manipulate, transform, visualize structured on unstructured data. MSSQL preferred (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Text/Logical / nested Functions etc.)
· Able to gather data from multiple systems and assimilate bigger data set
· Expert in Developing Dashboards & Databases
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only