Associate Analyst - Business Intelligence
· Excellent data analysis skills. Ability to understand data in its wider context and in handling large data sets with ability to convert it in to meaningful information.
· Comfortable with unstructured data/facts with ability to synthesize into comprehensible and insightful information.
· Assist in managing reporting; timely and accurate extracting and compiling of data from multiple SCM data systems and tools.
· Critically review key process steps for potential improvements & automation aiming at integrity of data systems & tools. This includes but is not limited to supporting the team to improve the effectiveness of data and tools/systems in use.
· Use analytical skills to detect errors upfront in any information received before processing further.
· Proactive in detecting and resolving problems and ability to work independently and as part of a team. Timely escalation of issues whenever necessary.
· Must have the ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and recommend solutions based on the findings.
· Ability to co-ordinate with different functional heads/personnel as per the need and ability to take on other tasks as assigned from time to time.
· Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions
· Generate standards or custom reports summarizing business, financials, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
· Development of ad-hoc analysis supporting operational and project needs
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Data Analysis toolkit in MS Excel etc.
· Expertise with PowerBI for data visualization. Statistical tool R would be preferred
· Follow through the timelines committed and can work on tight deadlines
· Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a teamProcessing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Required 3+ years data analytics
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Good MS Excel skills able to handle large amounts of data, using pivot tables, graphs and Vlookups
- Hands on experience in Power BI
- Possesses min 5 years of experience in supply chain/Logistics/Materials work activities with at least 3 years in Business Intelligence work
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only