Team Leader - Twilght
To ensure the manufacture of parts are in accordance with the customer requirements to the specified quality, cost and delivery targets, to ensure the ongoing LEAN activities proceed, and maintain continual improvement.
To ensure the effective running of the team, utilising and developing skills as appropriate.
· Manage Health and Safety in area
· Housekeeping - promote a clean and safe working environment
· Continuous improvement - understand and support deployment of Eaton Business System (EBS) tools and techniques.
· Quality - Self-certification, attending daily MRB, problem solving (5 Why), scrap and rework procedures and monitoring, adhering to traceability requirements.
· Production: Signing off of HrxHrs, updating of capacity charts, capacity loading , working with planning and Logistics.
· Booking off operations on Job Cards
· Liaison with internal Customers & Suppliers.
· Ensuring On Time to Cycle (OTC) and Delivery (OTD) of batches in area.
· Ensure Nil Hour Return activities are completed in a timely manner.
· Facilitate Team Meetings and signing off Operator Standard Work.
· Team performance - Training, monitoring, setting daily targets for performance including appraisals and goal settingWork prioritising– own and others
· Training Plan administration for relevant area.
· Ensure Teams adherence to required company Policies: sickness absence, time and attendance etc.
Time card authorization.
· Demonstrable commitment to Health and Safety.
· Engineering background (Foundry related preferable)
· Understanding of quality requirements for manufacturing
· Must have experience of working in a team
· Previous team leading experience an advantage but not essential
· Foundry Product knowledge related to cell would be beneficial
· Demonstrate a commitment to promoting and championing EBS tools and principles
· Ideally the successful applicant will have working understanding of Word and Excel
GCSE in Maths and Science, or equivalent
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Does this position offer relocation?: No