Customer Service Manager - BLine Division
- Document all key processes to ensure consistent global performance and easy integration of new personnel.
- Coach and develop all team members on quality of service being delivered via phone and email using Quality Monitoring program.
- Coach and provide feedback and training to team members Guide team members through problematic situations as needed.
- Ensure proper team coverage and support development initiatives and build a talent pipeline within the organization.
- Supports the achievement of business goals related to market share growth and profit improvement.
- Accountable for maintaining profit margins, payment terms, and freight terms within assigned parameters.
- Document & enforce customer service pricing responsibilities through work instructions, training and audit processes
- Maximize sales and profit with solution selling
- Create and maintain metrics for the customer service team to ensure consistent levels of high quality support
- Analyze and develop daily, monthly and annual goals & objectives for all Team Members
- Create and deploy tools to cross functional organization, resulting in increased service levels and reduced response time for our customers
- Provide management reporting detailing production deliverables vs. planned deliverables
- Partner with operations to team develop and execute service strategies including but not limited to customer expected lead times, freight consolidation, quality and stocking strategies
- Partner with pricing team to maximize sales and profits
- Partner with IT to develop & execute service tools
- Utilizes data/metrics to make decisions and drive focus and continuous improvement to maximize efficiency within the department.
- Ensure productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying customer service trends
- Stay current on CRM and Order Management best practices and technology in keeping pace with competitive capabilities
- Achieve customer service objectives and net promoter score by contributing customer service information and recommendations to the strategic plans
- Drive efficient and accurate execution of order management and customer case-management through the appropriate configuration and usage of ERP and CRM computer applications used by customer service and order management.
- Create and manage escalation and resolution process for internal and external customer cases based on various critical indicators such as aging date and severity.
- Manage the distribution of key reports and status updates to both internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Act as escalation point for team and customers to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Resolves difficult issues with tact and diplomacy to ensure company policies and procedures are followed and future business relationships are maintained
- Create and maintain scripts for verbal and written responses for staff to use for consistent, accurate, and efficient customer responses.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Able to work in a fast paced environment; under pressure and within project deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of 50 miles will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- MBA preferred
- Knowledge of B-Line Products
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP and Business Explorer)
- 2 years of experience in the commercial/industrial electrical industry
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a customer service support environment
- Through knowledge of our various channels to market and familiarity with selling through manufacturer’s representative, distribution, and factory direct sales forces
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to identify trends and present information in a succinct and actionable manner
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in fast paced environment, real-time environment
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptive when working with customers and various teams
- Previous proven success measuring department goals to meet company performance standards
- Strong managerial skills, including excellent organization and communication skills, the ability to analyze situations, make decisions and motivate others.
- Experience in monitoring activity of subordinates and background in measuring productivity and effectiveness of that group
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers via phone, e-mail and other written and verbal communication mediums.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills; ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time