- You will serves as a member of the Greenwood – Maxwell Leadership Team, fulfilling management duties and providing input for strategy, direction & continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for the accuracy and execution of the financial forecast to meet or exceed shareholders’ expectations by engaging all other functions in the facility while developing and deploying strong financial processes.
- You will Evaluate and approve plant capital appropriation request prior to division and corporate management approval. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs. Conduct follow-up audits to ensure compliance for all significant capital investments.
- You will ensure safeguarding and accurate reporting of plant fixed assets.
- You will Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret plant financial forecast and operating results. Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable trends and variances
- You will consistently apply generally accepted accounting principles and company policy to financial activity at the plant; including ensuring accurate and timely completion of Profit Plan (budgets); Financial Forecasts; Month-end close; Year-end close; SOX and Eaton Financial Compliance activities; etc. You will point out suspected areas of deviations and non-compliance to management for correction.
You will manage the deployment of cost saving and other programs to provide operating economies and improve profitability. You will monitor and provide opportunities to support continuous improvement to plant productivity.
You will participate regularly in shop floor visual metric management like inventory control (raw, WIP and finished goods) to provide opportunities for improvement, Value stream optimization.
- You will participate in the facilitation of the following initiatives for the facility in general and for the Finance team specifically: Eaton Values and Philosophy, Leadership Attributes, Ethics, Diversity & Inclusion, APEX, OCA, EPWP, and E-STAR.
- You will contribute to the following environmental, health, and safety initiatives: MESH, ISO14001, NC Star Program, and other safety / environmental programs established for the facility for a safe work environment. Ensures that all members of the Finance team are trained in the applicable environmental, health and safety practices.
- You will participate in the following quality initiatives / programs: Eaton Quality System (EQS), IATF16949, and etc.
Support other Operations initiatives including EBE, MESH, ELSS, Staffing, Supply Chain and other CI efforts.
- You will collaborate in the development and execution of facility profit plan goals, the High 5 metrics and other balanced scorecards while also participating in the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) and Eaton Business System (EBS).
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial role in a manufacturing or industrial setting is required.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Master’s degree in Business or related field preferred
Experience with Oracle/MAPICS ERP
Knowledge of Eaton’s corporate policies and procedures is highly desired
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only