Office manager and Events coordinator
Eaton is looking for an Office manager and Events coordinator who will provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services, may assist in budget preparation and control activities. Administers events and/or processes specific to the operating unit served. Potentionally would manage secretarial positions and receptionist NOTE: This is not a secretarial position.
Your opportunity to work in those areas
- Assist with the Engineering Center activities
- Preparing and organizing EEIC marketing activities (e.g. promotional materials).
- Providing office on-boarding for newcomers;
- Coordination of EEIC events e.g. team buildings, job fairs, WIP, EBEC, Grill party and others employee events
- Dealing with suppliers in a field of own responsibilities
- Leading a process of creating a better office environment
- Potentially manage contractors for administrative work and receptionist
- Leading an interaction between facility owner and EEIC
What we offer
- Immediate start, competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – yoga & table tennis on site, friendly team and much more
- Lovely, quiet location in the green, only 20 min from the Prague metro station
- Inclusion & Diversity – openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development – we invest in our employees for the long term; not just with salary and benefits but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University (on-site in Prague)
- High-school degree – economical field preferred
- Self-motivated individual who drives for results.
- Communication skills – friendly, positive approach
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak language
- Flexibility and Leadership skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time