Eaton's Power Distribution Components Division has an opening for a:
Location: Sarbi, Romania
· Quality Manager is the leader of the quality function for the Eaton Electro Production, Romania.
· Establishes strong customer relationships and advocates for the customer within the organization.
· Prevents defects from getting to the customer.
· Champion and oversee the effective implementation of the organization’s Quality Management System / Eaton Quality System.
· Builds organizational capability by identifying and developing functional and leadership talent.
· Accountable for delivering functional performance results at the Eaton Electro Productie level of measurement to improve customer satisfaction and cost.
· Ensures a process is in place and effectively managed to resolve customer concerns
· Regularly communicates and demonstrates the Eaton ethics, values and philosophy such that these cultural attributes are incorporated throughout the organization.
· Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement, and builds customer relationships.
· Determines appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives.
· Supports creation of Quality goals for the site manager and appropriate activity based goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive Quality culture, compliance, and results.
· Coordinates training strategies and plans for quality processes and tools leveraging EBS resources for execution of training plans. Ensures deployment of quality programs and higher level initiatives.
· Ensures that the implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System is effectively managed to foster a culture of customer focus and continuous improvement while maintaining compliance with internal and external requirements. Regularly coordinates knowledge and best practice sharing across sites.
· Participates in, and may lead, the auditing of internal Quality Systems and external audits
· Develops and implements a Quality structure capable of supporting strategic business plans and initiatives
· 5+ years of experience
· University degree
· Six Sigma Belt is preferred
· Thorough understanding of problem solving methods-i.e. Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects
· Proficiency in English
· Ability to integrate QS with other functions
· Ability to manage, develop, and direct subordinates
· Ability to thrive in a matrixed management
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time