Team Leader - Assembly Non Core Products
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Team Leader - Assembly, you will have overall responsibility for leading a new insourced product line managing a team of approximately 5-10 people. A key focus of your role will be to identify cost out opportunities and drive efficiency of the newly insourced processes.
You will coordinate with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements and drive performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals.
A critical part of your will be to lead, manage, inspire and motivate your team according to Eaton Leadership Model requirements.
Your key deliverables :
· You will coordinate all manufacturing team personnel to ensure the completion of customer requirements, taking into account quality, OTPNS and SFR.
· You will provide leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance.
· You will contribute towards strategic initiatives, preparation of revenue budgets and promote areas for improvement i.e. capital investment through to timely completion.
· You will assure that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship
· You will evaluate operational performance of the team through establishing and monitoring goals, provide performance feedback, creating development plans and provide coaching to direct reports.
· Highly proficient IT skills (specifically in Excel)
· Working knowledge of relevant SAP transactions or other ERP systems essential
· Experience in managing a diverse team establishing and reinforcing expectations
· Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Just in Time principles, Six Sigma
· Experience in Manufacturing environment
· Knowledge KRONOS (Time & Attendance system).
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Successful candidates will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No