Senior Production Planner
Eaton’s Hydraulic’s division is currently seeking a Senior Production Planner to join our team. This position is based at our Shawnee, OK location.
The Senior Production Scheduler role is responsible both for the scheduling and the planning of the facility’s production. Assures availability and continuity of material supply as required. Responsible for days-on-hand (DOH), customer and work order on time delivery, inventory accuracy, and scheduling of internal and external supply chains.
- Maintenance and release of work orders using the MRP system. Calculation of part requirements using SIOP and MRP.
- Maintenance of manufactured part parameters in the MRP systems (lead times, order quantities, safety stock, etc.).
- Manage part level days-on-hand (DOH) inventory and ensure accurate perpetual inventory records.
- Interact with customers as required.
- Manage transactional logistics and eliminate any need for premium freight.
- Intercompany order entry using Pharos or similar order entry system.
- Process ECN and MPS changes in the MRP system.
- Implement and manage pull production systems for manufactured parts.
- Develop positive, ethical relationships with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Eaton standard process and divisional operating procedures; work closely with centralized buy team and internal supervisors and material handlers as needed.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, engineering, or SCM field.
- Minimum of 3 years of production scheduling experience
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and off-shifts as needed.
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications: (Not required to be qualified for the role)
- Ability to work in teams.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Detailed, analytical, and results oriented.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time