Product Manager - Panelboards and Switchboards
- You will create and develop go to market strategy for the new Pow-R-Line Xpert series product launch related to the Power DefenseTM molded-case circuit breaker integration.You will work closely with the current Product Managers for Panelboards and Switchboards to achieve division margin/cost goals for new products.
- You will act as the voice of customer for process and collection into the product line, transforming the direction and development of new ideas and projects.
- You will provide a Product Roadmap and drive key alignment to other product lines including breaker, fuse, and metering teams.
- You will develop, update, and implement Panelboards and Switchboards marketing plan annually by creating product line sales tools, collateral, and communicators.
- You will perform comparative market breakdown and develop product comparisons, maintaining a pulse on comparable product offerings, footprint, and strategy.
- You will provide product training / develop training materials for Customers, Eaton sales personnel and Eaton channel partners.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in technical sales or marketing.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business from an accredited institution
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in technical sales or marketing within power distribution or electrical industry.
Experience with Panelboard and Switchboard products and applications.
Experience with Project Management
Experience with ERP/MRP systems and sales order entry tools.
Experience with Eaton proprietary applications including BidManager, VISTA, Sales Reporting, Mentor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate and effectively collaborate with team
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Work with individuals and groups to effectively participate within team environment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time