HR Manager Sales Germany (m/f)
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Within Eaton’s Electrical Sector Sales Organization we have an opening for a
HR Manager Sales Germany (m/f)
Location: Bonn (Germany), Full-Time
The HR Manager manages and coordinates all activities related to HR for the Eaton Electrical Sector Sales organization in Germany which is spread across multiple locations. HR Manager will act as a key business partner for the Country Sales Manager and the country HRMs and Sales Managers within the territory.
Your key deliverables :
• Act as business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counsellor for the leadership team.
• Understand the business strategies and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability. Drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Diagnose gaps between current and desired and deploy actions to resolve the gap.
• Ensure organizational practices aligned with the Eaton philosophy.
• Assess and select top talent in a timely manner, partnering with Talent acquisition and hiring managers.
• Manage employee relations for the country interacting with the five separate works councils ensuring effective deployment of Eaton HR strategy whilst working with local employment law and collective agreements.
• Drive performance management practices to raise the performance bar.
• Design and execute restructuring plans according to company guidance.
• Provide advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation to functional leaders. Provide guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues.
• Advocate employee communication processes that inform employees and ensures meaningful two way communication.
• Administer compensation programs to assure competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance whilst working within the framework required by local employment law.
• Integrate and support all Eaton established processes, such as organizational development, employee surveys, Eaton Philosophy at Work Practices, APEX.
• Partner with the rest of the HR organization to implement standardized global HR processes
• Ensure that all sites are in compliance with legal requirements and with Eaton programs and policies.
• Manage and develops the Area HR team to ensure high quality service delivery whilst optimizing the use of resources.
• Ideally - Masters University degree, preferably business related
• Demonstrated, solid knowledge of German HR labour law and collective organizational practices; solid functional HR knowledge with focus on policy and process formulation
• Proven track record of achieving business success with works councils
• Proven performer in an significant HR management role
• Experience in business transition (upsizing or downsizing) and change management essential
• Fluent in English and German, including verbal and written business language ability
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and thoughts to people at all levels of the organization
• A minimum of 6 years HR experience – preferably in an operational position
• High mobility and willingness to travel national
• Advanced Ms Office skills
What Eaton offers:
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time