Inside Sales Specialist
Activities include accurate specification interpretation; quotation and technical support; timely communication with customers, warehouse and manufacturing plants to facilitate issue resolution. Additionally, the Inside Sales Specialist is expected to proactively identify potential sales and follow-up to secure orders, as well as provide ongoing customer service with minimal supervision and direction. It is their responsibility to utilize a combination of customer and distributor support techniques to achieve orders and sales objectives for electrical solutions to a wide variety of customers.
- You will provide technical support on electrical products and services to distributors and customers, including application and pricing assistance.
- You will provide assistance to Eaton outside sales representatives and distributors with the various electronic order entry, ship and debit processes.
- You will utilize all pricing tools provided to complete timely quotations and issue a final professional quotation based on customer requirements and expectations.
- You will build relationships with distributors and customers to enhance long term business prospects.
- You will assist outside sales representatives with quotation follow-up and competitor activity reporting.
- You will work with distributors to create excitement, focus and enhance market participation.
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental standards.
- University Degree or College Diploma in an electrical discipline from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Mississauga, ON facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the electrical industry
- Certified Engineering Technologist or Professional Engineer
- Interest in working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment for maximum career growth
- Well-developed communication, organizational, and human relations skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Politique d'accessibilité: Eaton a mis en place des politiques d’accessibilité afin d’accommoder des employés avec un handicap. Si vous êtes sélectionnés pour une entrevue et que vous avez besoin d’accommodement, veuillez partager l’information avec le recruteur ou le superviseur afin que nous puissions faire des ajustements raisonnables pour vos besoins. Nos politiques d’accessibilité peuvent être consultées au : http://www.eatoncanada.ca/FR/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No