Interns Program & University Relations Lead, EMEA
Coordinate and deploy the Intern Program across the UK, including program promotion, participant recruitment and selection, learning and development, onboarding and coaching and facilitate retention (Partner with local HR and HRS team as needed)
Coordinate the selection process from pre-screening, to phone interviews and to assessment centers
Manage the learning curriculum, leverage the current offering and identify internal and external resources to support delivery. Partner with local HR and TMOE team as needed
Provide support to the participants via 1:1 virtual supervision (2x a year) focusing on development needs, current skills and strengths. Establish coaching guideline and structure for individual follow up between managers & participants.
Establish EMEA intern program structure: focus in Eastern European countries, create pipeline towards Graduate Leadership Development Program and/or permanent entry level positions.
Identify key partner universities in the region and promote Eaton at campus events, create marketing collateralto attract candidates. Execute "One Eaton" approach at university fairs and build on existing employer branding approaches.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Communications or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resources or related positions of people experience.
- Fluency English.
- Leading abilities to run operation excellence processes, coordination and administration skills, time management.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact efficiently at different levels of the organization: interns, hiring managers, HR managers, HRS team
- Advanced presentation, organization and project management skills.
- Any other European languages would be a plus
- Computer skills – Must be fluent in the use of standard software, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time