Analyst Financial Planning & Reporting
The primary purpose is to provide timely, accurate and relevant financial analysis and reporting to the Senior Leaders of the Hydraulics Group Finance Team.
The financial analyst will work in collaboration with Hydraulics HQ finance team (FP&A and Accounting, and Compliance).
The role will oversee and execute processes necessary to plan, record, analyze and report on the financial conditions of the Eaton Hydraulics operations and Headquarters ledgers.
The position would be an Individual Contributor.
Reconcile balance sheet accounts for multiple ledgers with emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, and properly supported balances.
Communicate with plant controllers and transaction teams regarding account variances, account aging and recommend actions to resolve.
Generate and distribute various daily, weekly, and monthly plant operational/financial reports to key stakeholders.
Generate and upload standard month end journal entries to Oracle GL; ensure entries are accurate, properly supported, and deadlines are met
Assistance and analysis in compliance activities such as 2nd level BSR, LOR etc.
Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, leverage best practices and standardization.
Promotion of good financial stewardship including control costs, driving forecast accuracy, driving balance sheet integrity and compliance to Eaton policies
Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests
· Accounting major (B.Com) with additional qualification of CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance), preferable.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting
· Captive/Multinational experience (pre-requisite)
· Experience in multinational manufacturing industry and with ERP system
· Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (example - OBIEE, MFG Pro, COGNOS etc.)
· Proficiency with MS-Office – Power Point, Word and Excel (advanced knowledge of Excel is preferable)
· Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English are required
· Adaptable to varying cultures due to the global footprint of the Hydraulics business.
· Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines
· Working Hours to align with EMEA shift timing (12.30 PM to 9.30 PM)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time