C/C++ Software Developer
Eaton's European Innovation Center has an opening for a:
C/C++ Software Developer
Location: Prague, Roztoky, Czech Republic
Do you like Linux, C/C++ and open source?
Would you like to be part of Eaton's solutions Data Centers' management and monitoring?
Are you looking for a modern, multinational and friendly environment?
My name is Marek Kočí, and if all the answers are yes, then I might have interesting offer for you!
First days and months:
• Work on Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) Infra project as part of international team (
• http://electricalsector.eaton.com/en-gb_data-center-management_customer-experience-report , http://42ity.org/).
• Ramp up on from day 1, be part of continuously improved SCRUM.
• Work daily from office or home with our colleagues in Prague and France.
What's the project about?
• Eaton IPM Infrastructure – IT centric monitoring of data center infrastructure.
What can you expect from us?
• Team of professionals, opportunity to learn new technologies.
• Focus on technology and innovation instead of struggling with burreau typical for corporate environment.
• Being close to other projects (e.g. http://www.eaton.com/us/en-us/catalog/backup-power-ups-surge-it-power-distribution/eaton-intelligent-power-manager.resources.html).
• Roomy offices, good canteen, space for your creativity, ping pong, and others.
• Annual bonus, multisport card, home office, cycling and sport friendly environment.
We would like you to know:
• How to design, code, test, and debug software
• Distributed systems design
• C/C++, Python, Shell
• Linux systems
• Git, Scrum, Continuous Integration
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marek and Eaton's hiring team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Development Planning
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time