Sales Representative Houston
- You will close orders; prepare professional quotations and bills of material.
- You will monitor flow of targeted business in assigned area and communicate issues, needs and/or workload requirements as necessary.
- You will initiate order preparation activity; provide technical and application assistance to customers and distributors.
- You will conduct occasional customer visits; will organize and/or assist in customer training efforts.
- You will be responsible to maintain office catalogs/competitive information files and other industry-related documentation.
- You will sustain proper communication with internal customers, including price and product feedback on both commercial and technical issues while maintaining effective communication and coordination with field sales engineers.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience or 5 years’ experience in the EPC Market
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Houston, TX, will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technical Sales from an accredited institution
- 7 years’ of industrial product sales experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience selling into the Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Markets
- Experience working with Engineering, Procurement and Construction Firms (EPC) on driving product specifications for Oil and Gas Projects.
- Experience in conducting technical product training at EPC’s.
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to demonstrate track record of exceeding quotas and sales targets
- Strong project management capabilities
- Organized, detailed oriented and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional listening skills and self-motivation are essential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time