Assistant Analyst - Logistics
· to maintain documentation that supports Eaton not charging VAT on export shipments.
· to regularly follow-up on export documentation which has not been received from transporters, customs brokers, and customers.
· Escalation of any export documentation which has not been received from Freight Forwarder, Customs Broker and Customers.
· Search Logistics Service provider website for POD(Proof of Delivery) and stored the documents in data base
· Update current status in log sheet/Spread sheet with status
· Archive documents as defined process for future reference
· Closely working with Logistics Manager of Plant
Describe any specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative, managerial) that this position requires.
Masters in Foreign Trade/Logistics with 0-1 Yrs exp. or Bachelors with 1-2 Yrs exp
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
· Able to link the reports to the relevant business process
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
· Basic MS-Excel (MS Access/ Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, Vlookup, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Macro recording, Text/Logical / nested Functions etc. will be added advantage)
· Able to Read, understand and evaluate incoterms, Exports documentation.
· Effective communication skills
· Reporting & Analysis (MIS / Sales/ SCM/Financial)
· Advance Presentation skill (Power Point) will be added advantage
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No