- You will be responsible for consolidation of financial reporting for EAS Division
- You will supervise of all US accounting functions and personnel
- You will ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close along with reporting of all monthly results
- You will review balance sheet reconciliations monthly, lead all core internal controls activities (including SOX compliance) and all requests from internal / external audit.
- You will prepare and analyze of key performance indicators and metrics
- You will partner with Production, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service groups to support business operations and maintain an accurate forecast process
- You will identify opportunities for cost savings and process efficiencies
- You will lead physical inventory process for approximately ten storage locations across the US and Mexico.
- You will lead the development of EAS US profit plan, and consolidation of the broader EAS plan.
- You will assist in the preparation and justification of Capital Expenditure Requests
- You will support other special projects and duties as assigned by Division Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years work experience within accounting/finance
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Relocation is not being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile-radius
- MBA from an accredited institution
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant) and/or CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- SAP or Oracle experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products, with strong Excel modeling skills
- Experience in a leader of people role
- Process Improvement experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Results orientated
- Financially astute with experience managing budgets
- Proven commitment to meeting deadlines and attention to detail
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG EAS Electrical Automation Solutions
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time