Account Manager - Valinhos, SP
- Driving Eaton’s Hydraulics & Off-Highway businesses overall success with OEM Key Accounts customers;
- Achieving optimum national sales consistent with budgeted profit and selling expenses;
- Develops sales plans and budgets for achieving growth goals in conjunction with peers in sales positions;
- Support and participate on Strategic Account Management on a global basis related to Key Customers.
- Available to travel;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or Business Administration;
- English level: Fluent;
- Experience with account management and new customers prospection;
- Experience in industry;
- Basic knowledge on cost and finance;
- Interpersonal relationship;
- Focus on results;
- Leadership style to drive and implement changes;
- Work in a constantly changing and challenging market environment;
- Balance customer versus Eaton expectations;
Availability to work at Valinhos – SP.
- Experience in the hydraulic or agriculture industry.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time