Associate Analyst - Sourcing
2. Supplier Price Increase Requests- Coordination, validation and follow up of supplier price increase requests.
3. Negotiation – Should have experience in negotiation with suppliers
4. Pricing Proposals – Ability to gather pertinent price data from system, understand price changes, Pricing Escalations and able to provide data to pricing dept. and sales to ensure that we have made our best estimation before submitting proposals to management and customers and to report percentages that may be lock in on LTA, S/S, New updated quotes, and FFP
5. Knowledge of costing, procurement processes, PPAPs, GD&T, different type of materials & commodities like stampings, castings, fasteners, bearings etc.. in manufacturing industry.
6. Collaboration with Global Commodity Managers, Eaton Global plants and Global suppliers to achieve cost competitive purchasing within stipulated time line, with good quality.
7. Be a CFT member to manage the on time implementation and deployment of new projects globally at optimum cost and right quality.
8. Understands and applies process knowledge for acquiring materials and/or services in order to ensure delivery requirements for commodities and/or service customers
9. Preparation and maintenance of monthly MIS dashboards/reports for leadership team, engineering stakeholders and project team members
10. Strong knowledge of ERP and input confirmations from suppliers into ERP
11. Know how to utilizes and apply project management tools and techniques for procurement applications
12. Strong Data Management & Analytical Skills required
13. Hands on Experience on Supplier Spend Relationship Management
Qualifications Bachelors in Engineering with 4-5 Yrs or Master with 3-5. experience in SCM processes
Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Need to have working Knowledge of any ERP.
Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
Quick response to deadlines
Executing activities and working autonomously with minimal direction
Business acumen: Understanding how markets work
Excellent communication – written and verbal
Project management skills preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only