Regional Talent Acquisition Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
Eaton Corporation is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. This position can be based at any of our EMEA locations, with a preferred location of Budapest, Hungary.
Reporting directly to the EMEA VP HR and functionally to the Global Talent Acquisition Director, you will have accountability for all professional and executive level recruiting throughout the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. The Talent Acquisition function supports the company’s strategic goal of identifying, attracting and acquiring the best available talent to assist the organization in delivering sustainable profitable growth. You will deploy regional Talent Acquisition strategies and customer focused solutions while interfacing with all levels of the organization in the region. You will have responsibilities for all aspects of talent acquisition including: sourcing, employment marketing / branding, social media, diversity recruiting/event management, professional and executive level talent acquisition.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours !
In this role you will leverage your expertise in these following key areas :
- Regional Talent Acquisition Strategy : Lead recruiting strategies and regional budget focused on professional and executive level roles that will result in bringing only the best talent to Eaton.
- Talent Acquisition Team : Promote a positive, energetic and engaging work environment for a team of talent acquisitions consultants that are geographically disbursed throughout the region. Together with your Talent Acquisition supervisors, you will be responsible for hiring, managing, coaching and developing your team.
- Customer Partnership : Reinforce and advance the confidence in the TA function in region by owning and driving a communication and education plan to HR leaders and Plant Managers on TA best practices, metrics, strategy and compliance. Participate in key regional meetings, committees and initiatives as needed to drive confidence, partnership and education. Maintain current knowledge of recruiting trends and issues, labor laws and legislative initiatives that may have short and long-term implication.
- Talent Acquisition Resources : In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Operations team, ensure the most productive regional recruitment channels, tools and processes are identified and implemented to enable the team to deliver the best qualified candidates. This includes ensuring all end users are properly trained and engaged with our tools to ensure maximum utilization. With a constantly evolving technology space, networking, benchmarking and investigation into new technologies is expected.
- Functional Data and Success Measures : Drive data integrity through all talent acquisition processes and tools that will enable us to deliver meaningful data to the business. Implement and ensure execution to key performance indicators around timing, quality, cost and most importantly, customer service. This includes driving utilizing of our reporting dashboard and preparing summaries and presentations of results to our leaders.
We are seeking an experienced professional possessing a track record of success throughout his/her career and broad capability across the talent acquisition function. A successful candidate will need to execute a combination of strategic vision and strong results orientation, along with an effective interpersonal style and “hands-on” approach.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a corporate and/or external recruiting environments creating and implementing strategic talent acquisition plans
- Directly managing a talent acquisition team, including but not limited to coaching and developing teams to consistently deliver excellent customer service and superior results
- Advanced Degree
- Proven experience collaborating with multiple departments to align goals, resolve issues and ensure customer service
- Demonstrated vendor management process improvement and cost reduction experience
- Proven success in project management and developing strategy
- Ability to execute by influence at all levels of the organization
- Perseverance in the face of opposition
- Confident and willing to respectfully push back on senior leaders as needed
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – Safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time