Manufacturing Systems Technician
- You will deploy and support Design Automation Modules within PDCA. This includes assisting in the testing of automated outputs, review of content provided to support the project, developing product line specific training documentation, and creating templates required to increase utilization. (30%)
- You will support roadmap of FED projects including NPD additions, system developments and maintenance and corrections to existing outputs. (20%)
- You will support the collection of product line information for deployment of modules as well as any documentation required for enhancement requests (i.e. prepopulated values, rules, templates, and outputs). (10%)
- You will manage user requests, issues and incidences through SharePoint and Change Management systems. (10%)
- You will manage content requests and address issues surrounding DA content as it is applied to module deployment and utilization. (10%)
- You will create product line specific training materials for the mechanical and wiring diagram modules. (10%)
- You will gather information required to track Design Automation Metrics for the product line assigned. (5%)
- You will provide a focal point for the plant for addressing issues relating to the mechanical and/or wiring diagram modules of Design Automation. (5%)
- Associate’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Mechanical Technician and/or Electrical Technician
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Strong understanding of front end systems utilized by product line
- Strong presentation and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate technical information and procedures to product line technicians/engineers and manufacturing
- Experience working as an engineer/drafter for multiple product lines within the engineer to order environment.
- Experience with automation projects within an engineer to order product line (recommending/testing changes to Bidmanager, MIManager, Design Automation, etc.)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time