Assembler - Regulators - Team B - 1st Shift
- You will build the sub assembly that is required in the final assembly of all tap changers with use of calibrated tooling and construct and test all types of tap changers using the OPS and standard work.
- You will perform visual inspections from previous operations for defects as required.
- You will be responsible for installing the cover and finishing all operations of the assembly and sinking the unit in the tank.
- You will conduct radio testing on the unit and troubleshoot any potential problems.
- You will assemble and build regulators up until cover operation, pull unit from oven and transport to assembly area in warehouse.
- You will build pad mounts which also includes assembly of multi-phase pad mounts per requirements.
- You will move unit to pumps by use of overhead crane, prepare unit for running on vacuum pump, operate vacuum pump, and remove unit from vacuum pump to leak test area.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is required from an accredited institution.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location (Waukesha, WI) in order to be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No