Assembler - SAL - Team C - 2nd Shift
- You will sand, clean, mask, and paint all transformers and/or regulator units and associated fabricated components which require final finishing.
- You will prepare and install auxiliary covers on to the Transformers on the paint line and do a visual inspection of the previous operation for defects.
- You will change filters and maintain cleanliness of the spray booth and associated floor areas from wet spray painting area.
- You will assemble pallets per OPS and operate crane to affix the Transformer unit to the pallet.
- You will assemble and install the cabinet and all related hardware at the point of use, in addition to wiring devices as specified.
- You will leak test the unit and install all items associated with the front plate of the unit.
- You will build sub-assemblies to be delivered to other areas of the flow process and repair units that have failed the test, are defective, or require other needed changes.
- A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Waukesha WI will be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No