Lead Financial Analyst – Supply Chain
For our Electrical Division in EMEA we look for a Lead Financial Analyst to support our Supply Chain functions.
- Be the expert for Cost Out Reporting, Cost Out Database (CODB) and associated processes
- Support and interact with divisional experts and controllers as regards to all cost out related matters
- Serve as a data management and financial advisor to the SCM EMEA team and act as partner for the global supply chain & procurement team
- Manage direct and indirect spend data in alignment with the functional leaders
- Providing monthly guidance to the divisions
- Executing Profit Plan activities and coordinating with the stakeholders to ensure flawless execution
- Coordinating weekly progress overview
- Driving continuous process & reporting enhancements
- Ensuring effectiveness of governance process
- Functionally managing SSC (Shared Service Centers) resources supporting cost out process and reporting
- Leverage SSC based team by monitoring resource allocations vs current and future needs. Acts as a gatekeeper to assure the most efficient use of resources in providing value added services.
- Driving standard CODB processes across the region
- Functions as the EMEA SME for the Cost Out process and Cost Out Database tool, including organization of refresher trainings and participation in global tool improvement projects
- Supports Global team in the process of policies review and implementing updated versions in the region.
- Close communication with Category Managers in order to re-classify suppliers and drive improvement of data quality
- Drive Data Accuracy for external material spend for EMEA ES region
- Support Global team in the process of gathering spend data
- Must have a BS degree in Accounting or Finance and 3-5 years of applicable experience.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organization and across functional and cultural boundaries.
- Must be a proven change agent, with aptitude and interest in program management.
- Must have a high level of system aptitude with a strong emphasis on PC based systems and client server environments.
- Must be able to observe, evaluate, summarize and communicate effectively.
- Must have an analytical and process-driven approach, with a high attention to detail.
- Capability in multi-tasking, including prioritization of work and management / organization of time.
- Superb influencing / negotiation skills and ability to influence for results without hierarchical authority - ability to influence upward, peer-wide, and downward;
- Strong managerial courage and ability to work through resistance and pushback to change.
- Requires excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong drive for results is essential, with self-directed leadership, requiring minimal supervision & being proactive
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time