The individual in the role will be part of GFSS Customer Experience team responsible for updating and maintaining the Finance Service Catalog, preparing and sending communications, preparing manager reports from the Finance Service Catalog, preparing and sending GFSS monthly billing statements to our customer base. The individual who occupies this role needs to be an energetic critical thinker, highly analytical, skilled in driving process improvements. This position also has important responsibility for building organizational capability within the GFSS function by developing customer service employees through mentoring and coaching.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
You will prepare and send customer and GFSS employee communications using a variety of communication methods and tools.
You will prepare and send out our customer’s billing statements monthly.
You will administer the Global Financial Services and Systems customer survey and prepare the output of the survey.
You will perform system set ups and system maintenance within the Column tool in support of the Finance Service catalog.
You will prepare monthly customer service reports for GFSS managers using downloads from the column tool and Microsoft products (excel and access).
You will design, develop and deliver reports from the column case management system using Jasper soft.
You will assist in designing and maintaining the Eaton Finance JOE site and the GFSS JOE site.
You will partner with Eaton university to design and develop a customer service focused yearly training plan for all GFSS employees.
You will implement process improvements for Global Financial Services and Systems.
4. Record any measurable statistics which your position impacts such as production expenses, maintenance expenses, sales volumes, payroll costs, capital expenditures, research budgets, cost of purchases, value of inventories controlled, employees supervised (direct and indirect).
• 400+ licensed users of the Finance catalog (Column Tool)
• Supporting 3000+ finance customers globally.
• Continuous improvements and streamlining of customer experience processes with an aim to reduce time and effort.
• Analytical bend of mind
• Shift working 12.30 to 21.30 however needs to stretch beyond the shift based on the requirements.
5. Describe any specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative, managerial) which your position requires.
• Accounting Degree (CA) or IT Degree or MBA-Finance with required experience
• 5 – 7 years of total work experience
• Good experience of Oracle or SAP Financial Systems.
• Excellent analytical, written and oral English communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries/business lines.
• Be a guide and coach to the Pune process teams
• Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.), Excel Macro
• Knowledge of Web Content Management (WCM), SQL Plus (ad hoc query software) and Office 365 toolset a plus.
6. Describe all other aspects of your position that you feel are important and which have not been adequately covered (i.e. unique problems encountered, special freedom to take action, critical outside contacts, exceptional working conditions etc.)
* Position requires a high level of analytical skill in order to meet the ad hoc demand for information on a daily basis. Most of this position is unplanned non-routine work.
* Dealing with ambiguity with regard to changes in customer requirements.
* Systematic process orientation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Needs to utilize technical tools to gather information and perform analysis.
* Be a self-starter & be able to operate without close supervision
* Drive, enthusiasm, openness, honesty, diplomatic, persuasive, coach
* Influencing skills with relationship building with the customers and stakeholders
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No