Deputy Manager - Indirect Purchase
- Develop supplier base and implement Approved supplier list for key spend categories .
- Utilize comprehensive business & market data for Capital category to identify opportunities that may require process changes.
- Lead the supplier market analysis and ensure supplier qualification for RFQ’s
- Build and maintain internal relationship with Regional stakeholders at plant levels to clearly understand and influence requirements for assigned CATEGORIES
- Executes negotiation plan & contract terms and conditions to manage risk.
- Identify & deliver Savings on Capital Spend Categories (Cost avoidance, higher warranty, etc. .Responsible for Documentation and Maintain Procurement & Contractual records and files.
- Ensure compliance to all purchasing policies and exhibit excellent Ethical behavior.
- Bachelors in Engineering with 5-7 Yrs. Purchasing experience ( of which at least 3-4 years are in CAPEX procurement ).
- Manufacturing Engineering experience will be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience of Indirect Purchasing in a Manufacturing industry will be required.
- Very strong collaboration skill
- Good negotiation skills.
- Strong Exposure in Supplier Relationship management.
- Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
- High drive for results, Quick response to deadlines
- Ability to work with changing requirements ,providing business insights from the unstructured data
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time