Analyst - General Ledger & Fixed Assets
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required
3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounts payable domain
BPO/Customer service industry experience essential, preferably captive shared service experience
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Structured approach to problem solving and ability to analyze a situation to identify the root cause
Good knowledge of internal controls especially SOX requirements
Ability to work within a team environment
ERP knowledge preferably SAPPosition Criteria:
Strong accounting knowledge – Local GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS
Sound MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) required
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation
- Structured approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to apply accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and implement new solutions.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
- Adaptable to change.
- Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results.
- Position will require the candidate to work in a Nigh Shift (18:30 to 03:00 AM (early morning – next day)
- Shared Services experience.
- Must be flexible in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Work with a sense of urgency, high metrics driven, and high quality of work
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only