Associate Analyst - IT
This position is to do design and development on various SAP PI projects, support existing interfaces/applications and enhancements in form development on various projects. Some of the attributes are below
A. Understand requirements, develop appropriate documents and other related activities
B. Prepare technical design/document and perform development
C. Participate in meetings and facilitate discussion that leads to meaningful dialogue
D. Provide additional support to on-going projects
E. Follow the standard processes and guideline
F. Provide production support along with the development projects
Read and understand the requirements document and design, if any questions gets clarified with BA or Architects. Listens actively and accurately. Able to write the design documents for small integration enhancements.
Analysis & problem solving skills:
Identifies and raises issues and problems in a constructive manner. Involves and informs others, as appropriate in identifying issues, problems, opportunities, and developing solutions.
Testing & Implementation:
Collaborates with architects/BAs to create unit test plans. Documents and communicates test results. Obtains sign-off from manager. Creates deployment plans, including production promotion, verification, back-out and contingency plans.
Analyzes/understands the designs and develop the code accordingly. Maintains and follows coding best practices and provides robust solutions with defect free installs. Breaks down complex problems into manageable components to better understand/fix them. Identifies opportunities for enhanced performance of the code.
Teams with customer to assess concerns and requirements. Anticipates customer needs and is proactive in delivering solution. Demonstrates a good business understanding. Able to effectively communicate with business
Must Have Skills –
· 3-5 years of experience in SAP PI.
· Expertise technical knowledge of SAP PI
· 4 Year college degree with minimum 4+ years of Experience across SAP modules
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and Team Player
· Requires expertise in Adapter techniques (JMS, JDBC, FTP, Proxy, IDOC etc), interfaces using IDOC/File, Transfer/Proxy
· Understanding of message processing and message throughput, Troubleshooting and status tracking of messages, Error and alert handling
· Runtime Workbench, Integration Builder knowledge, Modelling; well versed with integration/interfaces with other third party applications
· Have basic Idea of configuring and handling alerts
· Has control on message mapping with basic idea of XSLT and Java mapping
· Has knowledge on Java/C/C++.
· Has idea on configuring ports, partner profiles and RFCs.
· Able to manage queues, monitor and delete/reprocess the entries accordingly.
· Broad knowledge of information technology capabilities and characteristics, software languages, and applications; database technology, standards, and procedures.
Preferred Skills –
· Knowledge of ITIL processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time