- You will perform operations such as drilling, tapping, reaming, and boring
- You will be part of a team complying with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and
- You will be working from drawings and specifications using a variety of prevision measuring instruments
- You will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC lathes and CNC mills
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum three (3) years’ previous work experience as a Machinist is required.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Irvine, CA will be considered for this position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Knowledge & use of shop mathematics
- Knowledge of Geometric symbols
- Able to read and interpret drawings & schematics
- Experience using a variety of measuring tools / instruments
- Previous work experience in the Aerospace Industry is preferred
- Experience with 4 axis Mill
- 5 years experience as a machinist is preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time