Application Engineer Specialist
- You will create and maintain focused collaboration across Customers, Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing groups to grow the Fluid Conveyance sales and overall business.
- You will manage effective customer communications and improves organization responsiveness to customer requirements.
- You will facilitate in depth customer Eng-to-Eng collaboration discussions to align Eaton products with customer requirements during design & develop phases ensuring Eaton products are embedded into customer platforms.
- You will specialize in complex Fuel, Air Conditioning, Air Brake, Hydraulic, and Industrial product designs with special attention to the OEM customers in Truck & Bus and Ag & Construction markets, as well as supporting all Fluid Conveyance products.
- You will deliver major technology and leadership contributions through the creation of strategy, new direction setting and priorities.
- You will coordinate all risks and requirements of programs by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities into the programs and ensuring all the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- You will continually seeks out leading improvements in technical or project management processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 8 years of engineering experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Master’s degree in engineering.
Program or Project Management experience.
Specialized knowledge of; Fuel, Air Conditioning, Air Brake, Hydraulic and Industrial Fluid Conveyance products and design requirements.
Specialized knowledge of the Truck & Bus and AG & Construction OEM customers, markets and application requirements.
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time