Customer Service Coordinator
The Project Office Coordinator is responsible for managing Eaton’s transactional PO flow for Customer Orders, from Customer order receipt and input to the Eaton systems through to the Purchasing of products to suppliers.
The role will require interaction with customers, suppliers, carriers and Eaton internal staff to ensure a smooth and transactionally accurate supply flow. Management is also required of the Eaton systems to ensure accurate master data and purchase order flow through to product receipt.
Other Functions of the role will include the responsibility for supporting the management of Eaton’s project orders with key aspects of the role being: order entry, supplier & service provider co-ordination, inbound & outbound freight management & stock-level management, customer invoicing and maintenance of accurate financial & project planning records. The individual will be expected to liaise with customers, internal production facilities/stakeholders & leadership to support in time project delivery. Key performance indicators are: projects delivered on time and in full; just-in-time supply chain management; timely & accurate invoicing; forecasting & ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Management of suppliers for the transactional flow of purchase orders and stock
• Raising Purchase orders to suppliers and order progression through the Eaton systems
• Raising of customer orders and liaising with customers for product purchases
• Raising of part numbers & managing the product data on the Eaton systems
• Ensuring a SOX compliant accurate transactional flow for cross docking and direct shipping of orders to customers
• Manage Carrier escalations and carrier insurance claims for damages in transit
• Ensure efficient processing for Eaton Finance, Supply Chain, Booking of deliveries, accuracy of documentation
• Able to communicate with customers and suppliers at all levels from functional contributors to business leaders
• To be able to co-ordinate and manage complex issues with multiple suppliers, partners and stakeholders
• Managing team Mail box and call flow
• Cover other operational duties as required.
• Total responsibility for allocated Projects, including: communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels; confirming scope; raising orders on suppliers; devising and publishing plans; initiating surveys; initiating RAMS productions; publishing RAMS to clients; instructing sub-contractors and Eaton staff; scheduling and arranging deliveries; arranging load tests and recommissioning; writing and submitting invoices and reports.
• Working closely with Eaton & 3rd party service teams to forecast, co-ordinate & manage installation, commissioning & all other required service activities.
• Reviewing and suggesting improvements to Project processes
QualificationsGood working knowledge of MS office, SharePoint. Good knowledge of purchasing, supply chain, systems data management. Excellent Customer Service skills. Excellent team working skills. Experience in bringing to completion change initiatives.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No