Eaton’s Aerospace Division has an exciting opportunity for an Manufacturing Manager at the Eastanollee, GA facility.
The Eastanollee plant manufactures clamps, flanges, and ducts for a wide variety of commercial and military aerospace applications. This position oversees the production activities and resources for each product line per established practices and/or policies to ensure the achievement of the site’s safety, quality, and customer requirements. The person in this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a positive employee relationship environment by demonstrating Eaton’s Values, Ethics and Philosophies.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will drive the company's vision and mission by reinforcing Ethics, Values and Quality policies throughout the site.
- You will proactively implements, promotes and maintains a safe working environment through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance, and policy enforcement.
- You will fully engages workforce and promotes personal accountability by identifying goals, and empowering employees to drive decision making. Fosters innovation and promotes continuous learning by providing formal and informal feedback on employee performance.
- You will partner with supply chain to ensure continuous alignment between demand forecasts and load/capacity plans to optimize schedule execution.
- You will provide leadership and support to direct reports to discuss expectations, progress of work, and resolution of problems to ensure that the site operational objectives are met.
- You will drive continuous improvement programs and manufacturing process improvements by applying appropriate Eaton Business System processes and problem solving tools in line with the Continuous Improvement Framework.
- You will communicate openly and effectively with employees, recognizing and rewarding employees for results and teamwork consistent with Eaton’s high expectations.
- You will ensure all policies, procedures, practices and operational standards are effectively communicated to the entire Operations team
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
2 years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong leadership, coaching and influence management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop high performing, diverse teams to empower decision making and execution.
- Demonstrates passion and optimism about the company’s vision and inspires others.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of 8D problem solving and lean methodology and/or implementation
- Knowledge of various lean tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time