Lead and manage the implementation of plant’s lean manufacturing CI projects. Arrange and effectively use all production resources to support plant development plans and achieve business goals.
With comprehensive understanding of the business challenges, develop the CI master plan for BA2 Plant. including provide training sessions and facilitate the deployment of the master plan
Through effective communication, promote Lean cultures cross all departments therefore engage all levels in CI
Work with each departments to identify opportunities for improvements in all the areas of EHS, Quality, Delivery and Cost, coordinates through prioritization to ensure the CI plan is being followed and executed with aggressive pace
Closely follow up with each project teams and reporting to plant and division management team for the progress of improvement projects; sharing successful CI projects with division team.
Conduct EBS PULL workshop and identify key projects at plant levels, monitor progress and make sure achieve target goals
Drive IDB deployment and review project status regularly to make sure cost out target achievement
Coordinator OpA self-assessment, track actions and follow up closure status
Lead manufacturing kaizen projects through the use of lean tools to optimize manufacturing process and support business goals achievement
Analyze capacities, improve and standardize time setup more efficiently
Provide professional coaching and mentoring to CI projects team so to guide the team towards success
- Strong leadership, team building skills & strategic thinking abilities
- In-depth, practical, hands-on knowledge, experiences in CI, i.e. Lean and Six Sigma
- Familiar with machinery order-to-delivery manufacturing processes
- Good at communication and internal coordination.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, verbal and written.
- Good analytical capability
- Good leadership, effective communication and influences skills, team player, cooperative and supportive all the time
- Familiar with quality control system and quality tools.
- Familiar with operation process, including product, material and information flow
- Knowledge of IE, Project management.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 8 years work experience in CI (Lean manufacturing) with solid achievements.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No