Manufacturing Lab Technician
- You will assist Manufacturing with the troubleshooting and repair of pressure sensors, as well as perform final acceptance testing on pressure sensors (ATP).
- You will assist Manufacturing Engineers with improving and transitioning processes and tooling to production.
- You will assist the Engineering department with the design, build and testing of new pressure sensors; recommend design and process improvements to enhance manufacturability.
- You will perform in-depth customer failure review on all designs; interface directly with customer and Design Engineering
- You will produce engineering prototypes, qualification units and short run production units.
- You will be responsible for maintaining records, drawings and schematics of fabricated test equipment.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a laboratory environment in a manufacturing/operations setting required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Associates Degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to read/interpret written instructions, visual aids, sketches and blueprints
- Ability to work using a microscope
- Advanced electrical troubleshooting skills
- Advanced mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No