Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Division is seeking a:
Regional Account Manager
Location: Milan – Home office
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will act as Regional Account Manager for the MTL Product Line.
This line is part of Eaton’s Crouse Hinds series portfolio, manufacturing electrical products to control, operate and protect assets in harsh and hazardous environments. Our products are used in all types of locations (hazardous and general), from offshore oil and gas platforms, power production plants and petrochemical installations to pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and other manufacturing/process plants. Dedication to our customers continues to drive our development of new products to ensure we deliver the best values and solutions to meet our customers’ needs, supported by a global network of sales and support centres.
You will be asked to:
• Develop and deliver the agreed sales targets, responsible for protecting and growing the order pipeline and ultimately increasing sales turnover.
• Manage and develop Channel Partner relationships in close co-operation with Channel Managers
o Joint sales activities & promotions with Channel Managers to develop MTL product Line
• Working with Channel Managers develop sales pipeline for the Channel Partners
• Operates as a key member of the MTL European sales organization to help deliver on team objectives
• Works closely with the Eaton Oil & Gas projects pursuit function and the MTL Global Project Pursuit function
• Interface with central customer service function
Your key deliverables:
• Achieve agreed annual sales target for the key accounts driving profitable growth in line with the MTL Italy sales plan.
• Develop existing customer base and business relationships with key clients by maximising the time spent with the customer through effective planning.
o Lead project pursuit activity in the assigned accounts from identification stage through to order placement. Working closely with regional Eaton sales teams and MTL project pursuit function to win projects
• Plan, prioritise and record personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, especially managing personal time and productivity using the company CRM system.
• Skills to manage and use a CRM system to develop ..
o Call Planning
o Territory Management
o Financial Forecasts
o Sales Opportunities
• Develop and execute a key account sales plan for all product lines working closely with sales management and product line teams to achieve sales targets
• Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries promptly and proactively using appropriate methods.
• Monitor and report on market and customer activities and provide relevant reports and information.
• Develop and maintain your product and technical knowledge through a combination of online and class based training and be able to articulate the value propositions of the MTL product range
• Produce on time financial, commercial and activity reports to the relevant management team
• Manage and navigate a complex multi-disciplined organisation
• Close co-operation with colleagues in the wider organization
• Work within the Eaton rules and policies for Ethical behaviour and Trade Compliance
• Close cooperation with team members to determine best support network for direct and channel opportunities
Do you have?
• Engineering background preferably Electrical / Electronic discipline
• Strong Key Account Management knowledge & proven track record of success
• Adept at both working remotely in isolation and within a multi skilled European team
• Proactive approach with a strong desire to succeed
• Consultative relationship builder
• Formal Engineering Qualification
• Channel Partner / Distribution Management experience
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Regione: Europa, Medio Oriente, Africa
Organizzazione: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Livello aziendale: Collaboratore individuale
Pianificazione: Tempo pieno
E' consentito il lavoro da remoto (es. lavoro da casa o in altro sito Eaton) per questa posizione: Sì
Questa posizione offre il riconoscimento delle spese di trasferimento?: No
Disponibilità a viaggiare: Sì, 50% del tempo