Regional Account Manager
- Develop and deliver the agreed sales targets, responsible for protecting and growing the order pipeline and ultimately increasing sales turnover.
- Manage and develop Channel Partner relationship in close co-operation with Channel Manager
- Joint sales activities & promotions with Channel Manager(s) to develop MTL product Line
- Working with Channel Manager(s) develop sales pipeline for the Channel Partners
- Operates as a key member of the MTL European sales organization to help deliver on team objectives
- Works closely with the Eaton Oil & Gas projects pursuit function and the MTL Global Project Pursuit function
- Interface with central customer service function
- Achieve agreed annual sales target for the key accounts driving profitable growth in line with the MTL Italy sales plan.
- Develop existing customer base and business relationships with key clients by maximising the time spent with the customer through effective planning.
- Lead project pursuit activity in the assigned accounts from identification stage through to order placement. Working closely with regional Eaton sales teams and MTL project pursuit function to win projects
- Plan, prioritise and record personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, especially managing personal time and productivity using the company CRM system.
- Skills to manage and use a CRM system to develop ..
- Call Planning
- Territory Management
- Financial Forecasts
- Sales Opportunities
- Develop and execute a key account sales plan for all product lines working closely with sales management and product line teams to achieve sales targets
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries promptly and proactively using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and customer activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Develop and maintain your product and technical knowledge through a combination of online and class based training and be able to articulate the value propositions of the MTL product range
- Produce on time financial, commercial and activity reports to the relevant management team
- Manage and navigate a complex multi-disciplined organisation
- Close co-operation with colleagues in the wider organization
- Work within the Eaton rules and policies for Ethical behaviour and Trade Compliance
- Close cooperation with team members to determine best support network for direct and channel opportunities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time