Finance and Accounting Executive
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Finance & Accounting Executive, you will be responsible for timely month-end close activities for both statutory and group accounts while leading other team members in their daily tasks.
Your key deliverables :
· Supervise and organize month end closing, variance analysis, and various financial reports,
· Focal point of contact for internal and external queries regarding to statutory matters,
· Provide substantial help to
Controller in business partnering process,
Taking active role in monthly reporting/forecast process in ENCORE as well as yearly budget process,
· Liaise with the Deloitte Tax auditors for the preparation and coordination of quarterly and annual corporate income tax returns,
· Submits monthly declarations to local tax authorities,
· Prepare, review, analyze and interpret all financial reports for the review of the Controller
· Responsible for documenting, standardizing and improving the inter-company process.
· Accountable from submission of monthly E-Ledger files.
· Support financial controller for USGAAP closing and necessary adjustment in ORACLE and SAP
· Preparation for review of the monthly account reconciliations,
· Support financial controller in connection with US GAAP/SOX compliance requirements: DSA/narratives preparation/reviews, refining the internal control procedures, SAP risk mitigation controls and actions
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance,
Accounting, or Business Administration
Minimum 5 years accounting/finance experience
· SAP FICO knowledge is a must
· CPA certificate
· Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operations analysis/reports
· Possess working knowledge of systems technologies
· Excellent working knowledge of the English language
· Demonstrable continued personal development in both technical and behavioral areas
· Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and division and peer positions.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No