Manager, Supply Chain Management Compliance and Change Management
You will lead the development of global approaches, processes and policies related to the Aerospace Group’s direct material compliance strategy.
You will develop and execute the Aerospace Group’s process to ensure Aerospace site SCM, Shared Service Centers and suppliers remain in compliance with Federal Government Acquisition Regulations (FAR, DFARS), including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), TINA, DPAS, Small Business, Global Trade and other applicable federal laws.
You will maintain records of compliance activities, including complaints or investigations.
You will ensure the deployment of Aerospace Group processes to the commodity managers, site supply chain managers and track adoption.
You will report and advise SLT areas of potential Risk and appropriate mitigation activities.
You will team with IT and product stewardship team to implement technology solution that enables material compliance solicitation and tracking.
You will coordinate with Global Sourcing team in support of material compliance solicitation and tracking (to include customer required offset management).
You will determine compliance of Aerospace Group products and respond on behalf of Aerospace Group to customer inquiries regarding government regulations.
You will ensure compliance with Government small business regulations, working closely with site SCM, contract management and corporate government compliance teams.
You will coordinate with Corporate teams to ensure Aerospace site SCM and suppliers remain in compliance with laws and regulations related to restricted and/or banned substances around the world, including Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and restrictions in Chemicals (REACH), Conflict Minerals policy and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) requirements.
You will lead significant change management initiatives to modernize purchasing practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or a technical field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Supply Chain, Government Contracting, or related fields.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience, knowledge, and a proven track record in supply chain compliance improvements
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply, purchasing and supplier management best practices - including supplier selection, global materials regulations/laws, and continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Familiarity with DCAA and DCMA regulations and procedures and experience with DCAA/DCMA audits and reviews.
- Experience or ability in preparing government audit and corrective action reports.
- Strong planning/project management skills and/or experienced with program/project management tools and techniques.
- Experience managing global offset programs with multiple customers.
- Ability to define problems, eliminate root cause and create supply chain solutions and/or process improvements.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding supplier sourcing and management, government contracts, regulatory requirements and purchasing processes.
- Ability to lead and/or coordinate cross-site, cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Ability to analyze, identify and implement opportunities and corporate initiatives for improvement.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills to drive organizational change.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management. Six Sigma Green or Black Belt a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of industry specific quality registration schemes (i.e., ISO9001, AS9100, etc.)
- Computer literate with high levels of capability & comfort utilizing office productivity tools, including video conferencing, etc.
- Experience of working across cultures.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Understands technical specifications, product performance requirements, manufacturing processes, and end user expectations.
- Maintains awareness of other functional roles and responsibilities (e.g. sales and engineering) and how they support enterprise and business objectives.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time