Eaton’s B-Line Cooper Division is seeking a talented Maintenance Supervisor for the Pinckneyville, IL facility.
Responsible for all aspects of plant and facilities maintenance including daily general maintenance and various project work. Provide leadership and direction to hourly maintenance and tool and die employees with respect to job performance, attendance, discipline, and administrative actions. Actively promote and support safety, quality, and continuous improvement efforts. This position will serve as a critical member of the plant leadership team.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Responsible for establishing the direction, focus and motivation of approximately 10 employees on the Maintenance and Tool & Die team.
- Responsible for training of un-skilled, semi-skilled and skilled positions supporting ongoing production, facilities and maintenance needs. Schedule work activities for direct reports, review employees’ work performances and provide feedback, coordinate safety and employee training activities.
- Manage budget accordingly with respect to equipment and facility tasks and activities (perishable and durable tooling, facilities, supplies).
- Assists employees in troubleshooting activities and ensure the team has the necessary resources available.
- Interfaces with other departments and contractors to ensure day to day and project completion.
- Leads Total Productive Maintenance and develops and implements an effective Preventative Maintenance program.
- Understands and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established MESH policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities. Participate as required in problem solving teams, kaizen events, cross functional committees, and multi-discipline initiatives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- 2 years of experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering or Maintenance
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 65 mile radius in order to be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time