Strategic Pricing Analyst
- You will work with pricing software and MSRP findings along with processes for evaluating price/product mix goals and identify market dynamics and trends
- You will gather and update pricing information for the respective customers and channels
- You will support Sales, Marketing, & Channel Partners’ efforts through price recommendations
- You will generate Tableau reports for use by Sales, Marketing & the Pricing Group.
- You will review and determine acceptability of all Retail channel pricing requests
- You will proactively use data tools, playbooks, & scorecards to drive improvements (volume, price, mix or costs)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ of customer facing experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Peachtree City will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Expert in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Access).
- Proficiency in Tableau software a plus.
- Proficiency in SAP and FLASH a plus.
- Knowledge of lighting products and systems.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, organization, and computer skills.
- Ability to display strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong professional presence.
- Superior customer service, analytical and communication skills troubleshooting.
- Analytical thinker and forward thinking
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No