Vacuum Process Operator Split Shift (11am-7pm)
The Vaccum Process Operator will operate multiple vacuum chambers, including all moves in and out, electrical connections, thermocouple placement, etc. Will also assist with Insulation Barrier Fabrication duties and CNC Machine Operation, or any other sub-assembly operations as needed.
- You will analyze input data from the computer for the bell cycle and determines if adjustments are required to allow for proper heating and vacuum process cycles to occur.
- You will determine the run sequence and load per bell, based on unit specification and bell capabilities, to maximize throughput.
- You will move transformer to vacuum chamber for drying. Makes electrical connection for drying cycle per engineering instructions.
- You will determine if units are sufficiently dry based on unit criteria and blip levels.
- You will fill tanks to required level and checks for leaks. Requires climbing a 15 foot vertical ladder to check for foaming, oil level, etc.
- You will unload units, preps for final test, and moves to final test queuing area.
- You will load and unloads the pre-heater
- Yu will cut and form barrier material and corrugate as required by Bill of Materials. Locate and move various parts as needed on assembly lines. Operate material handling equipment as required.
- You will operate power shear and/or punching equipment to cut a variety of materials.
- You will operate insulation bending tools to crease and fold as required.
- You will order parts from the stockroom and material storage racks.
- You will operate stacker, walkie, overhead crane, and forklift to get parts when necessary.
- You will complete necessary documentation to assure a constant supply of required parts.
- You will assist as needed on minor assembly operations.
Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Waukesha, WI will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No