District Customer Service Representative
- You will communicate directly with customers and outside sales representatives via phone and email to represent the company and obtain orders.
- You will accurately processes all customer requests (orders, quotes, lead times, etc.), and suggest add-on products to customer’s order, as appropriate, to meet customer needs and increase the value of the order.
- You will develop knowledge of market trends, geographical conditions, and competitive activity to support profit margins.
- You will prepare complete, comprehensive, pricing agreements (quotations, ship & debit agreement, and stock discounts) related to market growth and profit targets.
- You will return Material Authorizations and credit requests in the appropriate database.
- You will work to resolve problems with shipments or invoicing by issuing Return Goods Authorizations to ensure root cause of issues are addressed.
- You will work with other departments (eg. Operations, Purchasing, Shipping & Finance) to ensure delivery dates are met, and proactively communicates delayed shipments to customers
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Minimum 1 year of experience in customer support
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Mississauga, ON facility will be considered.
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
University degree from an accredited institution
Experience with SAP
Background in manufacturing or distribution
Experience with CRM systems
Experience with distributors, contractors or engineering
Experience with electrical, mechanical or datacom channels to market and familiarity with selling through manufacturer’s representative, distribution, or factory direct sales forces
Ability to display a strong mechanical aptitude
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Excellent organization skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Strong math background with excellent analytical skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No