Senior Business Analyst (Commercial Operation)
• Implement Commercial Operation & Front End related software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. Supports system processes and improvements that use standard Eaton solutions.
• Work closely with global central IT Commercial Operation team, business process leaders in Asia Pacific & commercial operation COE project managers to conduct Commercial Operation & Front End related system deployment projects in the Asia Pacific, include CRM, Contact Center, Web portal, Configuration Price & quoting (CPQ), Front End mobile applications, Front End Integration with ERP systems, and Business Intelligence reports.
• Work closely with developers, functional experts and program managers on the continuous improvement projects, user adoption program (super user community)
• Based on Shanghai and reports to the COCOE Senior manager (Shanghai)
• Participates in implementation/enhancement projects for Commercial operation related Front End system using PROLaunch project management methodology.
• Participates in the project delivery lifecycle - taking approved designs through to go-live.
• Builds strong relationships with other IT professionals and with business users.
• Helps gather business requirements scope & disposition through process compliance and gap analysis.
• Deliver functional specifications & configuration in line with the agreed and approved design
• Complete business requirement & functional specification documentation , and unit testing
• Provide integration testing support, and review of end-user training materials.
• Support project cut-overs, go-lives and warranty support.
• Ability to understand business needs and apply standard solutions/software configurations to meet requirements.
• A basic understanding of the relevant business processes that are supported by the software
• Dealing with ambiguity, organizational agility, priority setting, communicates effectively
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience using the application and business process.
· Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience (can include mentoring, training program such as ITDP)
· Functional experience interfacing with ERPs (Oracle or SAP) strongly desired.
· Experience and understanding of project management concepts and how enterprise applications are positioned and developed.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communications skills, and adeptness in the art of persuasion.
· Strong Business and Analytical skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
· Experience in performing gap analysis, root cause analysis, verification planning preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time