Business Intelligence Functional Analyst
- You will partner with business users on requirements, processes & systems.
- You will participate in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- You will help manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- You will manage approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope.
- You will complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
- You will participate in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials.
- You will support user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- You will effectively communicate the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 4 years' IT experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Must understand QlikView and other BI applications not only from a technical standpoint, but also how it works and fits within the business.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time