Senior Pricing Analyst
Eaton’s B-line division is currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team. This position will be based out of Highland, IL.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for performing strategic pricing analyses to optimize B-line’s overall profitability and to drive continuous improvement activities for the pricing and quotation team. In this role you will responsible for conducting market research and preparation of recommendations regarding pricing policies in order to drive price realization. The Senior Pricing Analyst will identify opportunities to enhance the pricing and quoting processes and implement those changes across the organization. This position is also responsible for performing analyses and reporting related to sales, pricing tracking, profitability/growth analysis, program / administrative reporting, and any other related product ad hoc reports. The pricing analytics and reporting will provide meaningful input to pricing and product leaders to facilitate sales growth and increased profitability.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will conduct product price research, analysis and program development for price management strategies in support of sales and profit goals.
- You will support and contribute to sales and marketing strategies involving new product pricing, price modifications to existing products, and implementation of new price programs and new business practices.
- You will coordinate with product management to create monthly financial forecasts of the impact of pricing actions and communicate forecast to upper management.
- You will identify opportunities to optimize processes regarding stock discount pricing, project quoting, and special pricing agreements.
- You will lead cross functional continuous improvement initiatives relating to pricing processes.
- You will oversee the execution and timelines of list price adjustments including the distribution of customer and published price files.
- You will manage customer specific special programs including reconciliation, ship and debit, rebate programs, etc.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant business or industry-specific experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pricing, quotations, sourcing/purchasing or finance role.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Highland, IL to be considered for this role.
- MBA preferred.
- 5 years of experience in pricing, quotations, sourcing/purchasing or finance role.
- Six Sigma training.
- Knowledge of B-Line Products.
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Explorer.
- Experience with SQL.
Position Success Criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math background with excellent analytical skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time