Bilingual Clutch/Transmission Service Representative
- Deliver industry leading customer support
- Improve the customers experience by improving customer up time and reducing the incident rate
- Document all applicable customer contacts / warrant claims in related software systems.
- Assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other assistance related to the repair.
- Assist with employee on-boarding and training as needed.
- Represent the Roadranger Customer Experience Center in cross-functional teams and project/as needed.
- Embrace continues improvement and efficiency activities that lead to positive impacts to the business
- Assist managers with building a cross-functional and flexible support organization to meet future support requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service; sales; or heavy duty, automotive, or truck equipment
- There is no relocation for this role
- Five years of experience in automotive, truck, or heavy duty equipment experience
- 5 years of customer service experience
Willingness to travel/relocate
- Competent in explaining and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex problems in an easy to understand manner.
- Competent in developing and delivering technical and troubleshooting curriculum to a wide audience.
- Competent in general truck component knowledge, assembly/disassembly procedures.
- Capable of interacting professionally with customers, even in challenging situations.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to MS office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret signal trace data using MS Excel or similar system.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and possible weekends.
- Shifts are 8 hours between M-F 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST.
- Occasional travel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time