- Would you like to work for a large global multinational company in a growing facility as part of a dynamic team?
- Are you looking for an exciting role with many varying activities and opportunities to learn?
- Do you thrive on interacting with people across locations and business levels and enjoy offering guidance, presenting, negotiating and problem-solving?
- Do you have good knowledge of general commercial law and experience in working with commercial contracts? To find out more about us check: Video “we make what matters work”
- Analyse, interpret and negotiate terms and conditions for various commercial deals and projects (e.g. supply, purchase, brand label, strategic alliance, design, consultant, services, long term agreements), negotiating defined contracts for strategic accounts.
- Be part of the creation and implementation of contract management processes and ensure continued compliance with set processes, policies and standards throughout our International Supply Chain organisation.
- Drafting contract wording as needed and provide legal guidance to colleagues for our different business requirements.
- Keep informed of existing agreements, approved risk mitigation plans, ongoing negotiations, win/loss reasons and use such information to develop and improve contract reviews, risk mitigation actions, negotiation strategies, approval recommendations, leading to informed decision making and acceptable risk taking by the business.
- Prepare contract risk assessments for internal stakeholder’s approval based on Eaton’s policies and procedures
- Train Eaton’s Supply Chain professionals on defined contractual concept and contract management processes.
- You have at least 3 years’ legal/contract management experience;
- You have good knowledge of general Commercial Law; Experience with IT/technology contracts is a plus but not essential;
- You have the personality and demeanour to interact with individuals of all personality types at all levels of an international organisation;
- You are an experienced negotiator and comfortable in negotiations; and
- You are fluent in English. Another European language is a plus.
Legal Degree/Qualified lawyer is a plus but not essentialWhat we offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No