Machine Operator – 2nd Shift
- Set up and run machinery and/or hand tooling in the area of responsibility per the attached schedule
- Produce acceptable parts, within tolerance and conditions indicated on the blueprints, RPS instructions, and sketches
- Read and interpret all prints, sketches, RPS instructions, and all special instructions that pertain to the production of parts in the area of responsibility
- Work as part of a team, within and across departments
- Achieve and maintain self-inspection status
- Know all setup procedures, the problems that can occur, and the proper procedure to eliminate and/or correct the problem
- Determine when a machine or tool is not operating safely and correctly and take appropriate remedial action
- Properly fill out all paperwork and accurately input data into computer system
- Deburr parts and components
- Achieve and maintain acceptable job efficiency
- Adhere to work instructions and standard work
- Follow all MESH processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED from accredited institution
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis.
No relocation is provided is provided for this opening, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Toccoa, GA facility will be considered.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Proficient in E-docs and MFG-PRO; basic computer skills/techniques
Competent use of the following measuring tools and gages: calipers, steel rule, clear rule, micrometers, templates, and hand tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No